Tidy Kiwi Award

Tidy Kiwi Award
Well done A2 keeping our class clean!

Monday 19 September 2011

The Pools By Anahera

31st of July last day of the school holidayswe went to the pools.We arrived there at 10.30am and stayed there for 7 and a half hours.At the pools we stayed the the longest.First we swimmed for about 1 and a half hours then we had a kai, that lasted for about 2 hours. From then on we swam until it was 3.30pm. Inbetween that time this is what happened. First we started off with a breathing competition. It was out of Dad ,Diego[My Brother] Katarina [My Sister] and Me.First, Second ,Third and Forth was Dad, Diego, Me and Katarina.That was fun but not as the next activity. The next activity was having a under water swim race. It was the same people versing the same.Well we went from oneside to the otherside.Do I have to tell you the places?I suggest I should 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th was Dad ,Diego,Katarina and of cause Me I came last.Next we had the floating upon your back contest.1st ,2nd ,3rd and 4th was Me ,Dad, Diego and Katarina.After that it was 3.30pm.I ended up being the second one to get dressed because my dad had beaten me toget dressed.Then we went outside to play on the playground until it was 3.50pm.We waited outside for my nana to come and pickus up.When we got home we just watched movies had dinner and went to bed.THE DAY WAS FINALY OVER YAY!!!!!!!!! The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for viewing our blog. All comments are screened by the teacher. Please leave a positive message. Thankyou :-).