Tidy Kiwi Award

Tidy Kiwi Award
Well done A2 keeping our class clean!

Thursday 24 March 2011

Disgusting Meal By Anahera

One night I got dropped off at my auntie's . She said' Have you had dinner' I answered 'no'.So I played with my cousin until my auntie said 'dinner's up'. As we approached the kitchen it smelt yummier and yummier. It smelt like I was going to get spoilt why because it smelt like Ice cream and lollie's but my auntie wasn't that nice. But when we got served Iran to the toilet and spewed. It was disgusting cause on our plate's we had Bread, chicken, sauce,vege's, potatoe's, lemon, bird poo, steak, mince, flie's, coffee, eyeball stew, Ice cream, milk, lollie's, huge buggar's, a golden tooth, bug's , chopped off finger's and pencil sharpen's. It was so disgusting. It was so disgusting I did't even touch the fork. I looked at my cousin she was eating it like it was chocolate.Then I saw the gravy that made it even worst so I sat there all night until I fell asleep. So my auntie threw it out. Now that's my disgusting meal story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for viewing our blog. All comments are screened by the teacher. Please leave a positive message. Thankyou :-).