Tidy Kiwi Award

Tidy Kiwi Award
Well done A2 keeping our class clean!

Thursday 24 March 2011

My disgusting meal by Broadus


Take a look because this is the last thing you'll see before you go into hospital. Thinking and dreaming about this disgusting meal will make you sick! It has worms, cockroaches, used plasters, mould , soap, nose, toenails, armpet hairs, pork fat, a mouse, chopped fingers, brains, smelly socks, 1000,000 year old cheese, ear wax for the drink, eye balls and again used plasters.

When I looked at it I felt like I couldn't move. I was shocked. It felt like there was an earthquake inside me. As I walked slowly to the table I felt hungry but I never thaught I would come against this before. I felt blue. My mum was smiled when she saw me looking really ill.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Broadus. Great effort with your writing. So proud to see you make a descent attempt of your writing. You are such an intelligent boy, it is great to see you showing your "Go For It" attitude. Mrs Macfarlane

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for viewing our blog. All comments are screened by the teacher. Please leave a positive message. Thankyou :-).