Tidy Kiwi Award

Tidy Kiwi Award
Well done A2 keeping our class clean!

Thursday 24 March 2011

To the cookIsiand. by Erei.

In the coookIslands me myself, cousins, papa and also aunty.Do you know what me and my two girl cousins had tea on tea on the plane guess what it is? We had maet balls, spaghetti and a little Drink.When we went offthe plane it was very very HOT!!! .So then we went inside the airport so we saw a fan and I said "yes a fan''.So when my couins came and my nana and also my anucl.They picked us at the air port they were so happy when they saw us because we have not seen them for a long time.So when we packed our bags we had to give it to my auncl so he can put it in his polices truck so all the kidzs had to go on the bot because the bagswas in the truck and there was nine kidzs there and on the way my hat came off when we turned, so my nana went to graded my hat because she was at the back of the truck.So when we were at my nana's house we saw my two cousins call Tabby and jurom because that was where we had to stay and do you know

1 comment:

Thankyou for viewing our blog. All comments are screened by the teacher. Please leave a positive message. Thankyou :-).