Tidy Kiwi Award

Tidy Kiwi Award
Well done A2 keeping our class clean!

Thursday 24 March 2011

Going Fishing By Anahera



In the holiday we went fishing at Maketu beach. I went fishing with my Koro my Koro love's to go fishing. We only went fishing because it was the perfect day. When my Koro picked me up we got our fishing gears ready like our fishing rod's and the bait.

When we arrived at Maketu beach , we got our fishing rod's. Then my Koro and I put bait on our rod's. Then we swung our rod's out and waited for a tug. 10 minute's later I looked at the tip of my rod I stared at it for 2 minute's tug tug tug tug !I saw the tug so I reeled it in and to my amazment hooked on it was a king fish.
I was Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for viewing our blog. All comments are screened by the teacher. Please leave a positive message. Thankyou :-).