Tidy Kiwi Award

Tidy Kiwi Award
Well done A2 keeping our class clean!

Thursday 24 March 2011

To the Cook Islands by Erei.

In the cookIsland me myself, cousins, papa and also my aunty.Do you know what me and my two girl couins had tea on the plane guess what is it?.We had meat balls, spaghetti and a little drink.When we went off the plane it was very very HOT as and then we went inside the air port so we saw a fan and I said "yes a fan".so when my cousins came and my nana and also my anucl.They picked us at the air port they were so happy when they saw us because we haven't see them for a long time.So when we packed our bags we had to give it to my anucl so he can put it in his track so all the kidz's had to go at the the back whitch is the bot because the bags was in the track and there was nine kidz's there and on the way my hat came off when we turned so my nana went to get it because she was at the back of us.So when we went to my nana's house cause that was where we had to stay do you know that there was a beach behine the house.So when I asked my nana if we can go to the beach but I didn't want to go for a siwm so I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for viewing our blog. All comments are screened by the teacher. Please leave a positive message. Thankyou :-).