Tidy Kiwi Award

Tidy Kiwi Award
Well done A2 keeping our class clean!

Wednesday 23 March 2011

My Holiday in Aussie By Zainey

In the holidays my sister and I went to Sydney Australia. My dad took jasmine and I to Darling Harbour and Circerla quay. The main reason why we go to Australia is to see my dad. We only get to see him in the holidays. While I was there I went to Gunnamatta bay which is on the other side of Crunella beach. I went there with my cousins Shea, Nikita, Kasey and my sister. the water was very salty but cold. Almost everyday we were their we took a bus then a train the walk down a hill to my auntys house. the only reason why we went there was because my dad had to go to work then pick us up after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for viewing our blog. All comments are screened by the teacher. Please leave a positive message. Thankyou :-).